This is for high holiday seats only. See the "Donate" menu for other types of contributions.
This year’s Seating Committee looks forward to working with all Ohr Torah members to meet your desired seating preferences. We understand that where you sit on Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur can be very important to many of you. We will try to develop a seating plan that will best meet everyone’s needs. However, we anticipate being very close if not actually at maximum capacity. Therefore, there is the remote possibility that there may be individuals for whom seats will not be available. Additionally it is imperative that you resolve all of your financial obligations as seats will not be assigned to anyone who has not done so. Please contact Avi Klein to resolve your financial obligations. The seating committee will consult with Avi before processing any seating requests. We will be following the process/principles set forth below:
I. PRICING FOR SEATS:
- $160 per seat for paid members (2014/2015 dues)
- $110 per seat for paid members (2014/2015 dues) who need seats for either Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur (not both)
- $320 per seat for non-members (will not be processed until after September 2)
II. SEATING REQUEST DEADLINE:
In general, reservations will be processed on a first come, first served basis for fully paid members (including 2014/2015 dues). However, if possible, preferences for specific seats will be given to those who held those seats in previous years. Although we will try to provide you with the seats that you request, we cannot guarantee that we can satisfy everyone. Like last year, we ask that you review the Seating Chart and list your preferred seat locations in the form below. However, please note that:
- We cannot guarantee the exact same seats or additional seats in the same row.
- If we do not receive your seating request by Tuesday, September 2nd, your preference for prior year seats may not be honored. After September 2, we will honor requests for specific seats on a first come, first served basis pending financial clearance.
- Non-member reservations will not be processed until after September 2, 2014.
- The preferred method for seat reservations is through the form below.
We ask for your cooperation in understanding the pressure faced by the Seating Committee. We wish you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
Rabbi Robert Grosberg