We are privileged to have a wide range of preschool opportunities in our immediate neighborhood, from home daycare, to synagogue nurseries, to Hebrew immersion programs and even a traditional Jewish Montessori.
For day school, elementary and high schools there is also quite a variety in the reasonably commuted area, serving students from our neighborhood to those from out of state.
A selection of local area schools in Essex County include:
- Joseph Kushner Hebrew Academy: www.jkha.org
- Rae Kushner Yeshiva High School: www.rkyhs.org
- Golda Och Academy: goldaochacademy.org
- Jewish Educational Center: www.thejec.org
- B'nai Shalom Child's Way: www.bnaishalom.net/nursery.asp
- Lauren Elise Bier Nursery School, Michelle Glazer, director 973-736-1407 x 215